28 Feb What is an Invisalign Records Visit?
Once you’ve had your initial or free consultation, received your own tailor made quotation and had all your questions answered you might choose that its time to take things that next step forwards and explore Invisalign a little further.
This is when you’ll book in for your Invisalign records visit. During this visit we will;
- Confirm with you in person and writing your preferred package option and payment option.
- Perform a full dental examination, oral cancer screening and take any x-ray which may be needed.
- Take moulds or impressions of your teeth to send to Invisalign to create your Clincheck 3D video animated treatment plan.
- Take your before digital photos.
- Go over your terms, conditions and consent forms with you and answer any questions you may have*.
* please note agreeing to these terms does not in any way obligate you to taking up treatment. We take the time to perform this with you at this stage so that should you wish to move forward quickly once you have received your treatment plan all your paperwork is in place and we can help make this happen for you as quickly as possible.
Following this visit we’ll create your own bespoke 3D video animated treatment plan. A few weeks after your visit we’ll email your this directly to you.
You’ll be able to view your 3D treatment on most smart phones, tablets and computers as well as being able to show it to your friends and family. We’ll review it together with you in person, or over phone or email, and we’ll have be happy to make as many adjustments to it as needed following your feedback if you’d like to change anything. The best part of all is that you are still under no obligation to choose to take up the treatment at all even at this stage!
‘The Invisalign records visit and the Clincheck 3D video animated treatment plan is a a really empowering way for patients to find out and see for themselves exactly how Invisalign will transform their smile from the comfort of your own home on their mobile, tablet or computer. It’s a really exciting stage for everyone involved.” Dr Ricky Adams B.D.S.